Pan American Hemodynamics Collaborative Webinar Series 2023
Pan American Hemodynamics Collaborative, in collaboration with the Neonatal Hemodynamics Research Center & Neonatal Hemodynamics Special Interest Group at the American Society of Echocardiography, proudly presents the “Neonatal Hemodynamics Webinar Series for 2023.”
This is a free webinar. A single registration is good for the entire series. You will be automatically registered for all upcoming sessions.
- Cardiac Lung Disease - Understanding the Post-Capillary Phenotype
- Precision in the Transitional Period for Extremely Low Birth Weight Infants
- The Integrated Hemodynamics Assessment
- Hemodynamics of Delayed Cord Clamping
- Hemodynamics of Neonatal Sepsis