Neonatal Hemodynamics & Echocardiography Virtual On-Demand e-Conference (ONHEM231)
- Orientation to the hemodynamics concepts and basics
- Orientation to the main echo views and evaluation of three common clinical conditions, PDA, pulmonary hypertension, and cardiovascular systemic compromise.
- Different Neonatal Hemodynamic Challenges and Recognition of the Value of TNE and lung ultrasound in global hemodynamic evaluation
- Understanding the rationale for the measurements and recognizing the specific values for each disease, and recognizing the limitations of any study.
- Optimise care of infants with the hemodynamic compromise to prevent progression into late irreversible stages of shock (Hypoxia)
- Decrease overall PDA-related complications (Hypoxemia and hypoxia)
- Optimize care of infants with hypoxemic respiratory failure (HRF)
- Decrease the incidence of progression of infants with hypoxemic respiratory failure and shock to end organ dysfunction.