IPOKRaTES and POCUSNEO
Point-of-care Ultrasound Workshops and Advanced Neonatal Care Conference
- The aim of this workshop is to teach basic and advanced concepts about lung, airway, and hemodynamic assessments in sick neonates.
- POCUS can be used for checking the patency of ductus arteriosus or pulmonary hypertension, cardiac function, and fluid status which are some of the considerations within the complex hemodynamic and physiologic evaluation of the critically ill neonate.
- Procedural application of POCUS such as vascular access, fluid drainage, and intubation, will be discussed.
- Two days of workshop with hands-on training and 1 day of Advanced Neonatal Care conference will be offered.
- The 1-day seminar's main objective is to provide an update on the most recent advances and hot topics in neonatology.
April 11, 2023, 8:00 am EST
Hotel Sortis, Panama City, Panama